Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Leesha's Lacquer Trans-Fab Transylvania Collection

Hey there everybun!
So I have a wonderful new collection coming out inspired by that sweet transvestite from transsexual Transylvania! 
Here's a look at what I'm working with here, 2 full coverages, a jelly and 2 glitter toppers.


I haven't made the full color announcement yet, because I have something super special planned on my IG (@leeshaslacquer , if you so care to find out!), but when I do, I'll be sure to post it here too!

Now, since this is my blog, my polish and I can do whatever it is that I want with both, I've decided to show you all a sneak preview of one of the polishes from the collection called We're All Lucky.

We're All Lucky is a full coverage polish that is opaque in 2 thicker coats, or three thin. It's really hard to capture in words this color, since it leans burgundy in dim lighting, deep red/orange in natural lighting and bronze/red in normal lighting.




The Trans-Fab Transylvania Collection is set to be released March 15th. 

I can't wait to show you all the full collection, and thank you all very much for stopping by!


1 comment: