Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Mani - Day 2

Here we are with Day 2 of my Valentine's Day - Week nail art. This is a much more simple mani and one of my favorites that I've recently done. 


For the sparkles/hearts I used Kiss Nail Art Paint which doesn't have a name. But it's a sparkly pink, even though it looks more purple above 

For the Pink/Purple I used China Glaze - Split Perso-Nail-Ity from the new Tranzitions line. To get the color to change from pink to purple, all you need to do is add top coat. I used Seche Vite. 

I don't know if it was because of my acrylic nails or if anyone else had this problem, but my nails stained a terrible purple upon removal. I used Seche Vite Base Coat, which usually curves the staining to nothing but this time it didn't work. I had to file my acrylic all the way down to the nail bed and on some nails even my nail bed was stained. It was TERRIBLE. The application was a bit gloopy as well and it took 2 coats to try to even it out (even though it still wasn't even on some nails, like my thumb).

I like the concept of this nail polish, but hopefully not all experiences with this are the same as mine

Here's a close up of the hearts and such

Tomorrow's Valentines day so look out for my Valentine's Day Finale!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer







1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just found your blog! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award! Check it out here! Happy blogging!

    http://katstayspolished.blogspot.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete