Wednesday, November 13, 2013

KKCenterhk Review - N.NAIL 15 Pieces Pink Handle Nail Art Nail Art Brush

Hello everyone!
I have a wonderful review for you today of a 15 set of nail art brushes from KKCenterhk!
You can find the brushes here with more information about them as well !

Here is the pretty little case that the brushes come in

And a closer shot..

Here they all are lined up all pretty!

3 Striper brushes

2 Fan Brushes

1 Dotting Tool

4 Flat  brushes

2 Angle Brushes

3 pointed brushes

And here is how I store them all!
Here's a design I used with the smallest striping brush



I love this brush set, there's a large variety of sizes and shapes and the bristles are really soft. I plan to make a few designs with these in the coming days and I'll post them and as well as adding them to this post so you can see the pretty designs these make!

The set is $13.50 plus shipping

Thank you KKCenterhk!

p.s, I also have some really cute water decals to review from here as well! Look out for that!



Use code: LeeshasLacquer
for 10% off your purchase!




No comments:

Post a Comment