It's here, It's here! The super cool Grandopening of Leesha's Lacquer Giveaway!
Leesha's Lacquer is a nail polish shop I will soon be opening on Etsy. My first collection will be a collection inspired by the Native American culture, specifically Ojibwe culture. Polishes inspired by things such as the medicine wheel, which is central to the native religion and Fancy Shawl dancers, the butterflies of the pow wow world will be featured. Since the details of the shop are still a little blurry, expect 5 - 6 polishes set to be sold at $8.00 each. (but look forward to the grand opening sale!)
Now lets get to the goodies! This giveaway is for the Nail Polish and Nail Art portion. I also have a Make up and Beauty giveaway going on as well and you can find that here.
* Zoya - Piaf w/box
* 8 Small bottles of glitter on a keychain. These bottles are small. It roughly measures the size of the first bendy section of your finger (if that makes sense)
* 8 Small bottles of Flaky Glitter on a keychain, same size as above
* 1 Pack of 84 nail guides in round and pointy shape
* 1 Orange paint pallet for mixing acrylic paints or storing small items such as nail studs
* 2 Cheetah Print Glittery Nail Files
* 1 Bundle of 10, 240 grit nail files
* 1 Pack of Nail Art Stickers, white with purple and pink flower design
* 1 Wheel of nail caviar beads, in 12 colors
* 3 rolls of Striping tape in pink, blue and orange
The Giveaway opens at 12am 5/22/2013 Central Time!
THIS GIVEAWAY IS OPEN INTERNATIONALLY AND RUNS FOR 1 MONTH!
So get those entries in and if you're interested, why not stop by the Make Up giveaway here as well?
Love from Leesha's Lacquer and Good Luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway