Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Spring Flower Fun - Nails Inc. - Holland Park and Color Club - Twiggie

Spring times here and I'm really feeling it!
I was part of a spring postcard exchange between me and 18 other bunnies from BunSpace (I know! A website, much like MySpace for Bunnies!) and I just got my postcards out today. So far I've gotten cards from Australia, Finland, Australia and Alabama! 

Anyway, on to the nails! First off I received 14 super cool nail polishes from a haul on eBay and as soon as I got them the other day I had to do nail art with a few of the colors I got! 
First I chose a base color which was Color Club - Twiggie (at least what I suspect it is, what's up with the lack of labels on most of the Color Clubs I buy?! Are all of them like this?!) and then I chose an accent nail color which was Nails Inc. - Holland Park (My first Nails Inc.!)



Then I was stumped for inspiration! The colors reminded me of dinosaurs so I wanted to do that, but I couldn't find a way to translate the awesomeness that was floating around in my mind! So then I thought dots, but yet again, I couldn't translate that either!
Finally, I got frustrated and decided to go with the flowers I created from my floral skirt inspired post, but in different colors!



Wellah! The Epitome of spring! 

Have a Bunderful - Ahem - Wonderful Wednesday!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer


1 comment:

  1. Love the floral design!! Its perfect for the season :)

    ReplyDelete