Saturday, December 27, 2014

Guest Post #1 - Colorful Cupcake Cat

Hi everyone and merry Christmas, I'm Elin from the Colorful Cupcake Cat blog, I'm so excited to be doing this guest post, my first one ever so this is big!! 
Today I have a variety of festive Christmas trees to show you, I got a new set of nail art brushes about a month ago and haven't stopped playing with them since.





Polishes used:
Barry M - Coconut
Kleancolor - Metallic Green
Kleancolor - Green Grass
Kleancolor - Mystic Grass
Kleancolor - Jazz Olive
OPI - DS Reflection
OPI - DS Extravagance
OPI - Love.Angel.Music.Baby.





____
Thank you so much, Elin! I'm honored to be your first place to guest post, so of course, you're number one! Everybun be sure to Follow the wonderful Elin on her Blog and on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. These are too cute. Love all the different Christmas tree designs you did.

    ReplyDelete