Monday, December 15, 2014

Glinda the Good Witch! Nail Art Part II

Hey everybun!
One of my most popular post seems to be this one, from over a year ago with some Wizard of Oz nail art. I did some Glinda the Good Witch nails, and looking back, I feel that my nail art skills have improved vastly, and so has my photography. 
For the funs of it, I decided to recreate this look to compare the two!






I used the same polishes, Zoya - Gie Gie and Zoya Trixie. The glitter is two different types, Wet n Wild - Kaleidoscope and Sally Hansen - Twinkle Twinkle.

And the comparison...


Woo hoo! I love this comparison. It's so great to see where I was and where I am now regarding my nail art. Although it doesn't FEEL like I've improved, I can see that I have!

Thank you, everybun, for stopping by!



2 comments: