Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Guest Post #3 - gigithegirly - New Years Nails!

Hey all buns, It's gigithegirly here for Leesha, and I have an awesomely sparkly, pretty new years eve nail look. It's nice and classy but has all the sparkle that you could want for new years!
So I'm sure we've all seen a reverse french manicure but here it is in all the glitter! This look is awesomely easy to reproduce. All polishes used are OPI. So I first started with a 2 base coats of OPI Ink and then one good coat of Temptation (designer series) and did my half moons in In True Stefani Fashion and finished it all off with a top coat.



This look will go awesomely with my little black dress and some dramatic makeup as I ring in the new year :)
So what did your new year nails look like?

_____

Thank you so much for this lovely (and festive) guest post!
Everybun be sure to check out her blog HERE!

1 comment: