Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bloggers Wanted. Also, HELLO!

EVERYBUN!
HULLO!
It's so nice to say hello to you all once again. Holidays = omfgwtfbusy, and things are barely starting to settle down here at Leesha's Lacquer HQ. I HAVE been doing my nails, it's just that I keep telling myself to take a pic, but end up never doing so! 
Unfortunately, even though it's slowing down, I will be leaving out of the country Christmas - New Years, just like I did last year so the blog will still be a bit empty. 
But that's where my lovely blogger friends come in! 

IF YOU'RE A BLOGGER, SHOOT ME AN EMAIL LEESHASLACQUER@OUTLOOK.COM TO GUEST POST FOR ME!

I don't want to leave this blog this dead for this long, so I'll do my hardest to search for some awesome bloggers to guest post for me while I'm gone.

Meanwhile, If you're wondering WHAT I've been so busy with, here are just a few things new at Leesha's Lacquer!






Thanks for reading everybun!


2 comments:

  1. Some interesting stuff you've been working on! I've been busy with school and right now, I'm doing exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you've been working on!!! Enjoy your time!!

    ReplyDelete