Sunday, January 19, 2014

Freehand Mermaid Nail Art

Hello all and Happy Sunday Bunday!
Along with the bun buns that I have for you today, I decided to do some mermaid scale nail art. I've done this design before on a couple of nail sets in my shop and decided to try it out on my real nails.
Though, it was a sad day, because my black migi nail art pen got backed up and whilst trying to clean it out, I accidently broke the little needle cleaner..in the pen..So it's a big ol' useless tube of polish now.
I already had the polish on and ready before I realized my dilemma, so came a gel pen to the rescue!



I used Zoya - Mimi and Zoya - Charla, both from the Sparkle Collection and then whipped out my gel pen and BAM, mermaid scales!



Have a wonderful Sunday Bunday everybun!







2 comments:

  1. Wow these mermaid nails are gorgeous!! Cute bunnies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This design is stunning! The colours work so well together and it's such a good idea to sue a gel pen! :)

    ReplyDelete