Friday, January 24, 2014

Sally Hansen Ooh La La Ombre Gold- Happy Birthday to ME!

Hello everyone!
It's my birthday today, woo woo!
I had some birthday nails planned out yesterday, but they didn't work out so here is birthday mani #2!


From Left to Right : Golden I, Coin Flip and Spark in the Dark


As the title says, This is a pack of three polishes called Ooh La La Ombre Glittery Gold. It comes with all the polishes you see above. I was actually pretty sad, I really did sponge Coin Flip onto Golden I but you can't see it at all in these pictures, much less real life. The colors are too dupe-ish, so the effect doesn't really work. 
Oh well, Woe is me I guess, I still really like the way this looks on the nails, even though the effect wasn't achieved. 
Have a happy Friday ya'll!




4 comments:

  1. Happy B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! What a lovely manicure too! I love gold :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great birthday! These gold polishes look great together! :)

    ReplyDelete