Friday, January 3, 2014

The Polish Diva Guest Post #4


Hey guys! I am happy to be a guest post for Leesha’s Lacquers today! I love her brand and her polishes and when she contacted me about doing a guest post for her blog while she was on vacation, I was excited!

Today I have decided to show you guys a really pretty polish that I swatched as part of a larger post for my blog. It is so pretty in my eyes, I thought you guys should see it by itself!

This is LA Colors Caribbean Pink! This is a sheer, shimmery light pink polish with a little bit of duochrome-ness to it. I did three coats for this swatch.



It goes on nicely and finishes to a semi-matte, semi-glossy finish. I just love the look of this color a lot, it is just soft and pretty.

LA Colors retails for $1 in dollar stores and $1.29 in drugstores and super stores, and around here in Hawaii it is $1.49/$1.69.

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my short little post and the swatch and maybe it will make you want to purchase this polish. If you do, please show me on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/thepolishdiva, or even just here in comments which I am sure Leesha won’t mind seeing herself!

 

1 comment: