Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Never Mind Suzi Guest Post #3

Hello lovelies!


I'm back!  When Alicia asked me to guest on her blog again I was very happy to be asked. I even think it's helped to give me my mojo back a bit. 



I decided to have a wee bit of a play with some nice nail art decals I bought in Penny's (Primark) in Dublin. 



I started by painting my nails with the stunning Cygnus Loop from I ❤️ NP.  A beautiful duochrome that flashes blue and purple. Such majestic colours. 



I chose these decals as they remind me of ice and they too have a duochrome effect. Almost pearlescent. 



These nails are so pretty and winters, they'll look fab peeking out of my (fingerless) gloves as I enjoy the last day of the Christmas Market 



Hope you've enjoyed my guest post and I hope that Alicia is enjoying her holiday. 

Don't forget to check me out on:


Thanks Steph

1 comment: