Wednesday, January 22, 2014

One Stroke Nail Art

Hello All!
Now, This was my first time dabbling into the one stroke world. I am normally awful with painting. The paints, as much as I will them to move in the way I want, refuse to cooperate with my brush strokes. So you can see how I was nervous to try this beautiful and seemingly easy technique.
After a few (ahem, an hours worth of..) flubs with my test nail, I grudgingly  decided that it was time to begin on my real nails. The results turned out..




..better than expected! Though I DID go to a Panic! At the Disco concert yesterday (which was awesome by the way! Brand Urie is just..<333), so I had to do both hands..I was much to embarrassed to take a picture of the mess that was my right hand.

The base color is Zoya - Storm and, of course, the rest is acrylic paint.



Another fun fact, I ALWAYS have flowers in the house. They're usually just chillin' on my kitchen table because there's nowhere else to really put them but I LOVE flowers and cannot go without them to liven up the room. I get sad when they die and I have to throw them away, but then I'm just off to Sams Club to get another bunch! 
I hope you all enjoyed my first attempt at one stroke and the pretty little flower shots!
Happy Humpday and I'll see ya'll again on Friday (My 20th Birthday :D)






2 comments:

  1. These turned out gorgeous! I need to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! And very well done!

    ReplyDelete