Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Dirty Pig Bath and Beauty Haul


Hey everyone, I know this is a bit of a different post because it's not directly nail polish related. BUT it is beauty related and it is a haul so I thought I'd post it anyway!
I recently discovered Dirty Pig and was instantly drawn to the adorable name. Dirty Pig is based in Nova Scotia but their shipping rates weren't to bad at all for the U.S with Free Shipping with over $100 worth of stuff and $10 shipping for over $50 worth of stuff. It didn't take me long to pick out a viable amount of Dirty Pig goodies, and here's what I got!

2 Bath Fizzes, A Grape Fruit Spritzer Soap bar and Mango Papaya Bath Oil

Lip Kisses in Blush Red, Orange Creamiscle and Grapefruit

Grapefruit Hair Mask, Witchy Hazel Skin Toner and Kaolin Clay and Charcoal Mask
So Far I've only used the lip kisses and I'm in love! The products all came very professionally wrapped and I LOVE the labels. I can tell a lot of care is put into the making, packaging and creating of these products. 
Over all I'm very impressed with Dirty Pig and I'm happy to have some of their goodies!

*All products were purchased by me



1 comment: