Monday, February 17, 2014

Jelly Sandwich!

Hey all! 
It's Monday and that means another Mani Monday Challenge hosted by The Nail Files by Lynda.
Today's theme is Jelly Sandwich which means I had to try this out for the first time ever! I wasn't sure if it would turn out but I believe I did decent! Here it is:



I guess you couldn't really tell if it was a jelly sandwich by first glance, but I promise you it is!
I started out with black as a base, then added my glitter, which I made and you can see in the picture. Then I added a coat of holo-y-color shifty goodness that I also made, then more glitter, then holo-y-color shifty goodness and topped it off with another coat of glitter.
Also, you probably recognize this holo/color shift polish from last week. I don't have that many jelly polishes, so had to make do with the closest thing I had to jelly!

The irridescent hexes are awfully picture shy so they didn't really make an appearance in the photos above.
For my next jelly sandwich, I think more contrasting colors would make the sandwich more obvious, but for a first try, I'd say it looks fine! See you all Wednesday!



2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I need to try a jelly sandwich now :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Try it! And take my advice so yours turns out 10 times better than mine!

    ReplyDelete