Monday, February 24, 2014

Nail Wheel Nail Art

Why hello there, lovely, lovely peoples!
To be completely and utterly honest, I've been quite a lazy bones lately. I have been absolutely awful with keeping up with my posting schedule of Monday, Wednesday and Friday and I feel bad about it! I at least find solace in the fact that I've at least posted once a week this past month! I swear this butt will get into gear, though! I'm pinning tons of inspiration on Pinterest and my minds been swimming with ideas. Which brings me to my nail wheel of nail art :





I had tons of fun creating these nails. It's like my creativity exploded all over this nail wheel and I'm quite happy with how it turned out.
I'll have to remember some of these designs, for sure, because some of these would make an awesome full set of nails!

See you all Wednesday (I swear it!)



1 comment:

  1. What fun nail art designs! I should get one of these wheels to do some ideas on too :)

    ReplyDelete