Friday, August 29, 2014

Zoya Ombre

Hey everybun!
College, the State Fair, my sister's art show AND some major cleaning have all rendered me useless in the nail art world. I wanted to have some super boss nails for school, but I was only able to crank this out the night before class (when I should have been sleeping!).
I used all Zoya's with my thumb and ring being textured "accent" nails.


Who do you think I am to remember the names of the polishes, some type of blogger or something?!


Have no fear, If you'd like to know any of the colors, a quick look on my new polish shelf should do the trick. LOOK AT IT!!!


I made this about a year ago and ohmygod I finally put it up today (I know, procrastination blah blah blah) but it's so pretty to look at!

In other polish news, I just got a polish from an indie exchange I was a part of and I can't wait to swatch it for you all.
See you all soon!




4 comments:

  1. Really nice ombre nails. Love your nail rack too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I love my new storage, now it's time to get my desk organized!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ombre! And love your storage!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this nail rack is fantastic, you can organized everything very well- I love it!
    Your mani is wonderful, all my beloved colours :)

    ReplyDelete