Sunday, August 24, 2014

Nailpolis : 1,000,000 Fans Nail Art Contest Entry

Hey everybun!
College officially starts tomorrow and man have I been completely swamped this past week. Preparing for college is me running around like a chicken with my head cut off.
Luckily, I was able to fit in this mani last week to celebrate Nailpolis's 1,000,000 fans on Facebook. If you'd like to enter, you only have three days left, but you can find the entry page HERE.
So here they are!:


These buggers were so hard to photograph!

I suppose I should have chosen a lighter base, but I couldn't help it as I made the design up as I went along.


I used all Zoyas but I forgot to keep them out so I'm not sure exactly what I used!
Since my official first in person day is on Tuesday, I'll have some BOSS nails to post for you Wednesday.

Happy polishing, everyone!



1 comment: