Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Zoya - Dream Swatch and Review

Hey everybunny!
Today, I'll be enjoying my day at Valleyfair, which is the local amusement park, so I'm currently writing this the night before.
For the occasion, I decided to try my hand (haha!) at this beautiful holographic polish by Zoya called Dream.

Dream, is in fact, quite dreamy.


This was two coats and no top coat so you can see it's pretty shine without it. As per usual, there were no formula issues. I absolutely plan on creating some nail art on these puppies because they're just too pretty to not be utilized to they're utmost nail art ability!

I'll catch you all Friday, where I'll have another pre scheduled post because, yeah, it's pow wow season here in MN, and I'm off to another one this weekend.
See you all soon!




2 comments:

  1. That is a nice blue! It would be a perfect base for galaxy nails too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo this looks FANTASTIC!! Enjoy the amusement park ;D

    ReplyDelete