Friday, August 1, 2014

Gold at the end of the Rainbow

Hey everybun!
I've been at it all day, filling bottles and slapping labels on em'. It's been quite exhausting so I thought I'd have a nice sit down to write this blog post.
You know how they say that you can always find a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? While I'm not sure if that's true in the real world, it sure is true in mind! Behold! The gold at the end of the rainbow!


Clickity clack, for more pictures, STAT!




Yes! That sparkle! I painstakingly selected each gem with a tweezers and placed them onto my nails. It took a while, but the results were totally worth it!



I used Zoya - Kerry as a base color. Kerry's got the prettiest little flecks that shine off the light and it really helped in playing off the sparkle of the gems.

I did these on Wednesday, and they still grace my nails today because I can't bring myself to take them off. Only 1 gem has fallen off so far, and I did the little pyramid that I have on my thumb on my other ring finger as well.

Thanks for looking at my bling bling! And don't forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates on my shop as well as my blog.
See you later, lovelies!


1 comment:

  1. These look awesome! That nail with all those colorful rainbow stones look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete