Friday, January 2, 2015

Guest Post #4 - A Girl and her chicken named Betty - Winter Wonderland Nail Art

Hello Lovelies!

I'm Alexandria from over at A girl and her chicken named Betty, and I'm delighted to be guesting for Leesha today! I love wearing mints and pastel blues in my winter designs, so I whipped up this sugar coated mani. I started off with a gradient of blues and purples, my base is NYC In A New York Color Minute Robin's Egg Blue and then I used three purples for the gradient. I also added a thin coat of EN-VY Funny Bunny, it's a super sheer white shimmer and it smoothed the whole gradient very nicely.


The trees were done with white acrylic paint and a thin detail brush, I painted the tree outlines a bit roughly to make them look like they're frosted with icing :) Then I just finished it off with some topcoat!



Thank you Leesha for having me today, and I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

____
And thank YOU Alexandria, for this beautiful winter wonderland!
Everybun be sure to check out A Girl and her Chicken named Betty on Facebook and follow her blog HERE!

2 comments: