Friday, January 16, 2015

Friday Finds - Week of 1/16

Hello everybun!
I am back! I hope you all very much enjoyed my lovely guest posts and guest posters! I love vacation time, since it gives others the opportunity to share their blogs here. This year, as you can see we had everything from polish to indie make up and more!
So let's get to it. I have some bunderful Friday Finds (which I haven't done in a while!) but I should see you all Monday with some nail art to get back into the groove. Thank you all so much for sticking around!


Golden globes 2015 best dressed
Image Credit: So Nailicious

So I DID manage to watch the golden globes, and lately I've been obsessed with nail art inspired by fashion, so what better to find this kick ass article of fashion turned nail art from the Golden Globes. Check out the link about to see the styles and you better believe I'm gonna try one of these!


Image Credit: Dirty Pig Facebook Page

So at the beginning of last year, I did a reviewish type thing of Dirty Pig Bath and Beauty. I was snooping around Facebook the other day and OMG how cute is this? Dirty Piglets! A line of bath care made just for little kids! Be sure to stay tuned to Dirty Pig's Facebook Page for more info!!


Yay! We're finally finished!
Image Credit : Alchimia Apothecary

I nearly died and went to heaven when I saw this album for these Alchimia Apothecary Chocolate Body Butter Truffles. Honestly. Have you ever seen anything like it?! These will be available as an exclusive just for Valentines Day. Be sure to stalk, ahem, I mean check out their website HERE and check out all the latest announcements on these babies and more on the FB Page HERE.

4.  Ellagee Lickety Split



Post by ellagee.

Above is a post from the official ellagee FB page announcing Lickety Split. What is Lickety Split you may ask? I'm sure many of you have heard of the crazy expensive Liquid Palisade that is supposed to help for water marbling and just generally terrible polish applying technique, right? Well this is ellagee's crazy afforable version of it! At $3.50 a pop for 15mL you CANNOT go wrong here! Oh yeah, AND IT RELEASES TODAY! RUUUUN!

So these were my Friday Finds this week. Anything YOU guys have found?


*Note: I give image credit and always link to all blog authors and/or persons whom the photo's above belong to. If you wish for me to remove your image, feel free to shoot me an email which can be found in my contact info above. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice finds for Friday! Hope you have a fun time on your trip too.

    ReplyDelete