Monday, January 26, 2015

Leesha's Lacquer - 2/3 Polishes from the Valentines Day Trio

Hey everybunny!

So, my Birthday was this past Saturday, and I knew my nails had to be special for my special day. 
What a better way to celebrate than with 2 out of 3 of my new polishes from my Valentines Day Trio!

Here is a first look at Sweet Passion and Cupid's Arrow.


Cupid's Arrow is a fiery red holo with tons of sparkle. 
Cupid's Arrow is a Sparkly crelly with red, gold and pink glitters with a dash of holo.


I reached full opacity for both polishes in only two coats!
I don't mean to toot my own horn, but this crelly is absolutely to DIE for. It has the perfect amount of glitter, reaches full opacity in only two coats and has the perfect amount of depth.

I can't wait for these polishes to be released, Pre-Orders for the full trio are open now and you can find the listing HERE!

See you all soon with a something special!



1 comment: