Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Troves of Triangles

Hey everybun.

Happy Wednesday!

I wasn't going to originally do nail arts for today, I was just going to do a swatch for Zoya - Jacqueline. Until I grabbed a paint brush and whipped out my acrylic paint. THAT,my friends, is how random nail arts happen.



Triangles! Yes, it really is a trove of triangles. I used a tiny striper brush and just kind of went at it with the triangles in acrylic paint.



 And here is the swatch of Jacqueline that started it all! 


Jacqueline is a pretty little nude cream. Above is 3 coats with Seche top coat. Come to think of it, I remember getting that little nick on my middle finger and that's the reason for the nail arts, because I was sad of the nick!

I'll be back Friday with possibly more nail arts...I haven't decided yet..Okay yeah, more nail arts!




4 comments:

  1. Its cute!! :) Looks like a fun print on a shirt or something, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute nail art <3 ^___^ , but the construction of the nail is not correct, you probably fall off after 2 days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to thank you participating in the amazing giveaway over at Color Me So Crazy! (:
    And I love this design! I would love it as an accessory print~

    ReplyDelete