Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Hello and Goodbye - Vacay Nails!

Hello Everybun!

Confused by the title?
Well, It turns out that as you are reading this my plane has just taken off. I scheduled this post at the exact moment that it leaves. I am off to Mexico!

But have no fear! I have a bunch of posts scheduled, GUEST POSTS in fact!

So since I'm off on vacay, of course I had to do nails for the occasion!




My base color is Zoya - Mimi and the rest is all acrylic paint.

I had a hard time deciding if I wanted to do Mexico nails or something cute and floral. As you can see I picked the latter.




I'll see you all in two weeks but as I said, Have no fear! Guest posts are going to be up as well as a few manis of mine that have been unposted for a while. Also, I usually post Monday, Wednesday, Friday and sometimes sunday but while I'm gone it will be Tuesday/Thursday only.

Regarding the guest posts, I know some people write a little bit before it but I'd like to let the posts talk for themselves, So as a precursor, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO GUEST POSTED FOR ME!

Carry on !



2 comments: