Saturday, July 27, 2013

Update on the Shop and Competition!

Hello everybun!

First of all, I'm so sorry that I wasn't able to sort out the nail art competition entries before I left.
Because of this I've added a second and third prize because I feel so bad for promising to get everything out before I left.

I've contacted the judges and I hope to have the decision by tomorrow as well as the prizes all set to be mailed out for Monday (if all goes well of course!)

ALSO

Regarding my shop, I have decided a date! 7/31/2013! That is this coming Wednesday which means I have a lot to prepare for!

AND FINALLY

Thank you to all of the bloggers who guest posted for me I appreciate it so so so so much!
and
Thank you to all of my readers for sticking by and just being all together awesome!


2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! :) Checking my email now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! Good luck with the shop opening :)

    ReplyDelete