Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Color Blocking

Look who's back! Its me!
I had finals all of last week and I still have a few left to go this week. I couldn't even think about doing any nail art with all of my studying going on, but now things are winding down and I'm back into the swing of things.
I have some color blocking nail art that was completely unplanned and sort of made up as I went along , but it came out cute in the end, so all is well that ends well, right?


I have a ton of nail art plans in my mind and Ill be pouring them out to make up for lost time!
See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Nice color blocking nails! Love the colors here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! When I had these on my actual nails, I hated them! But the more I stare at them now, the more I love them!

    ReplyDelete