Friday, December 27, 2013

ColorMeSoCrazy Guest Post #1

Well here I am again. In Pennsylvania while lucky Leesha gets to go from cold Minnesota to nice, beautiful, warm Mexico. Lucky duck!! So, for my annual "I'm insanely jealous of Leesha and all I can do is whine about it" post I have decided to celebrate Mexico. I have a Mexican themed color homage as well as two inspired by Mexican art designs on my own blog ColorMeSoCrazy. Be sure to check it out.

I am so excited to do this and be able to post again for Leesha. She has been a great blogger friend and an excellent polish maker!! I wish her great fun and warm weather while she is in Mexico!

For this design, I used red, green and white- the colors of Mexico. I used stamping designs that remind me of the art and designs of Mexico. I have always enjoyed the skills of artists that create sugar skulls especially those that do them on nails! Such a small canvas. Well, I couldn't do that! haha. I just did the patterns that I gathered in painting of sugar skulls and applied them to my design.

So, here's to Leesha have a fantastic time in Mexico and me sitting here in Pennsylvania wishing I was on the beach!!

Colors Used:
NYC- High Line Green
Sinful Colors- Ruby Ruby
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White
Wet n' Wild- Ebony Hates Chris










If you like what you see, be sure to check out my work on the follow networks....





1 comment: