Friday, April 12, 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Black and White

*Woohoo Happy Dance*  I'm super excited that we finally got out of the rainbow colors and it's finally time for fun things! Don't get me wrong, I liked doing the colors, but ohmygoodness I've been looking forward to this day!

And have I got some pretty, pretty black and white nails for you guys!

Tada!






I must warn you! This WILL BE picture heavy! Because I did two designs on each hand. 

I even planned this out on paper I was so excited!

For some reason I'm generally really good with doing designs on my right hand even though I write with it, so  designs on my right hand are no problem. In the above two pictures, the top hand is my right hand and the bottom is my left.

I used the same to black and white I usually use, and I'm sure the details will bore you so on to more pictures!

It's blurry, but I love this pose! 

My thumbs

These next pictures are with my tin that I keep my tea in. I LOVE TEA. A lot. I have a cup almost every night and I have my own tea maker and everything. Tea, tea, tea I love tea.



Wow, this was a long post! I hope you all enjoyed the pictures and the nails though!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer





No comments:

Post a Comment