Friday, April 5, 2013

Extra Relaxed 31 Day Challenge - Purple

I was a bit lazy this week so I have TWO purple nail designs because one was just a swatch and the other has just been rotting in my unposted folder.

So here we go!


First up is this swatch! China Glaze - Fancy Pants

This is 2 coats and my, my it's such a shimmery little fun fest on the nails! I managed to catch a hint of that pink that shimmers in the right lights. This is 2 coats with top coat to help the shimmer.

Now next up is the nail art! I posted a swatch Revlon - Charming last month and did some nail art with that but never posted it so here it is!


I played with matte and top coat and then added the little diamonds because I felt like it needed more...


Here's a bit more of the contrast..


...and then I felt like it was missing something else so I added the lines and I think it looks a little bit much more better!

Be sure to check out all the other girls purple nails below!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer



No comments:

Post a Comment