I was so happy to see that I was nominated for my first Liebster Award! Thank you so much to Drenched in Lacquer. She's a brand new blogger so go check her out, she's very interesting and lovely!
- You must link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My Questions from Patrycja:
- If you had to paint your nails only one color for the rest of your life, what color would it be? Oh man, that would be a hard one. I'm assuming that you could wear different shades of it. I think it'd have to be purple. There's so many different shades of purple!
- Why did you start blogging?
I JUST got a new camera and had been following a few nail polish blogs for a while and decided, why not? I was really inspired by them and had already been doing nail art for the past year so I figured it would be cool to share what I do.
- What is one thing that most people might not know about you?
I'm not sure if I've said this before but just in case I'll give you all 2 things.
*I have a total of 18 piercings
**I have really bad anaphylactic reactions that causes me to carry an EpiPen where ever I go. I've been extensively tested and they have no idea what causes them.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
It's hard to think that far ahead but I see myself in some sort of career. I'm not exactly sure what yet!
- Do you speak any languages aside from English?
Si. Yo hablo espanol. I speak spanish! Not only have I taken spanish for 7 years, I am always constantly surrounded by the spanish language at home.
- What is your favorite book & movie?
My favorite Book has and always will be Captain Cat joins the Army and my favorite movie is Grease.
- What was/is your favorite subject in school?
Art! It has always been art. English comes in the closest of second.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
There are SO many. Graduating High School (Class of 2012, woot!), Dancing in pow wows, starting college, having a 4.0 gpa, starting my nail polish shop. There has been a lot!
- Are you open to trying new foods?
Oh yes definitely! I just had gator for the first time at the State Fair a few days ago. I've had tons of odd foods like pigs feet and tripe and chicken feet.
- Where would you love to travel to?
I've always dreamed of going to the U.K. I have no idea why the U.K has always fascinated me but it has!
- What did you want to be when you were little? Has this changed over the years?
My dad was a service tech and I thought that was so cool so I'd always write Service Tech into the little things that would ask what you want to be when you grow up. I definitely changed my mind and now I have no idea what I want to do.
Thank you so much for the nomination Patrycja!