Thursday, September 12, 2013

Leesha's Lacquer - Halloween Collection - Preview!

Hey everybun!

I just finished mixing up my Halloween collection last night! Check it out!



As you can see they have no labels or names yet! But from left to right in the bottles and swatches are a glitter topper, a jelly-ish purple with matter black and green glitter, a jelly glitter and a very dense glitter which reaches opacity in about 3 coats.

 If you ever contacted me about doing blogger reviews CHECK YOUR EMAILS! I sent out emails last night for bloggers to do reviews on these and I have gotten one response so far. If you do not answer back by Wednesday (I really want to get these out some time next week!) then I will move to the next person on the list and you will be put back to the bottom for next times reviews.

So check your emails bloggers!

ALSO get those entries in for my FACEBOOK GIVEAWAY! You have until tomorrow at midnight and then I'll draw the winners Saturday!



1 comment: