Monday, July 7, 2014

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine - Lava Swatch

Happy Monday everybun!
I've been a bad (and busy!) blogger and had no 4th of July mani for you all. I'm sure you've all seen dozens by now though, so since you're all 4th of July'd out, here is some nice easy going beautiful duochrome goodiness from Sally Hansen's Lustre Shine line.



Say hello to Lava! (Click below for more pics!)




In Sunlight

Artificial Light

Natural Lighting
Lava is such a pretty duochome that transforms from red to orange and very much lives up to its name.
I, once again, enjoyed taking pictures of it in various lighting and under natural lighting, UNF that shift!

This was 2 coats and the only thing that I have to complain about this is upon removal, flakies EVERYWHERE! I had flakies around my cuticles for DAYS. Luckily with my nails I was able to buff them off for the most part.

The removal does nothing to make me hate this polish and if you have doubts on whether to like this or not, just LOOK AT THAT COLOR SHIFT!

Happy Monday!








No comments:

Post a Comment