Monday, March 18, 2013

I Love Nail Polish - Purple Stuff and Revlon - Charming

Hi all!

I was super excited when my parents came back from vacation in Florida because PRESENTS!!!
Presents for me woohoo! I got many things from clothes to shells and of course, nail polish!

I received a bunch of Revlon polish, and I was surprised to see that I didn't have any in my current stash!

I, of course, used the most springy of the shades that I received because even though we just got a bucket of snow (putting a dampening on my spring-mood!) I still have spring in my mind.

This is Revlon - Charming under I Love NP - Purple Stuff :




I wish the photo would have turned out better! This is such a pretty purple glitter. There's so many purples and the white bar and hex's make the mix so unique. This is 4 Coats of Charming and 2 Coats of Purple Stuff. I did mess around with the placement of the large purple squares so they wouldn't be all clumped in one area, but other than that application was wonderful. Charming was a little streaky so it took 4 coats to make it all even.

And of course, Here's Charming on it's own. It's so...charming :




I want to mess around with using glue as a base for glitters so as to make my own peel off polish for easier removal. We'll see how it works out later this week!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

2 comments:

  1. I have Charming too and I love the colour ;) Just wondering... did you do thick coats? Because it looks like you did thick coats, or too many coats. I only needed 2 thin coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww man lucky you! My formula was super streaky so it took 4 coats to even it out thus the huge thick looking nails!

      Delete