Monday, March 31, 2014

Panda Nail Art

Hello everybun!
Though I haven't had any much of nail art posted last week, I was working super hard on nail related things! I made over 100 mini bottles of polish, updated and quality checked all my inventory and made tons of 3 and 5 mini polish grab bags. It's all for my upcoming Craft Show. I'll be sure to post plenty of pictures and post the nails that I'll be wearing that day.
Accept these Panda nails as a trade off for all of the shop work I've been doing!




I used a dotting tool for everything besides the ring finger panda. I used my Bissu white which is unnamed and the black pictures, which is a black from Hot Topic. Then I topped it all off with a coat of Seche Vite. 

I hope to see you all Wednesday, but if I don't, know that I'm not intentionally ignoring you all! The craft show is the 5th and I'm getting all of my last minute polish things done.

Thanks for stopping by!





5 comments:

  1. Very cute little Pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! They were relatively easy to make as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love their little eyes haha!

    ReplyDelete