Monday, March 3, 2014

Leesha's Lacquer - Desert Mirage Swatch and YAY NEW LAPTOP!

It wasn't long that I had to go without a laptop. The screen was mysteriously broken in the corner Thursday, Completely shattered and unusable Friday and I had a new one by Sunday! I'm happy I have my new one and only missed 1 day of posting. 
Friday was a super eventful day. I met up with some old girlfriends that I haven't spoken to since High School and got "the gang" back together. They all lurved that I make polish now, and of course I gave them freebies! My friend Angela was kind enough to supply me with a swatch of one of my new polishes, Desert Mirage and since I was busy with them all weekend and wasn't able to properly fit in mani time.
This is Desert Mirage courtesy of Angela :



I gotta hardcore thank Angela for letting me post her swatches! 
Leesha's Lacquer will be going through some expansion soon, I'll have an offishal announcement about it as soon as the ball gets rolling. 
See you all on humpday and wish me luck on my drivers test! It's on Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Yay for the new laptop! I've always wanted once but have no idea which one to get and they all seem very expensive, lol. Great shade too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous lacquer

    ReplyDelete