Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Life Update!

Hello everyone!
I do NOT have any pretty nails for you today, sorry bout that! So if you're looking for nails and not just a bunch of blah, blah, blah, turn back now!
I've been really lazy with doing my nails lately, unfortunately. I just need the inspiration and the creativity, but I messed up on my fancy shawl so I have to do a lot of work to create a new one and that's draining my creativity.
Also, remember I Said I had my license test today? I PASSED!
Yay, happy dance!

With all of my crafty stuff I must do, and the expansion of Leesha's Lacquer to brick and mortar shops, i will be and have been a busy bee! 
I hope you can all understand at this time if my blog posts are a bit sporadic. When life calms down I'll surely have some super cool stuff for you all.

And to thank you for all of your much appreciated patience, I plan to have a Leesha's lacquer giveaway! When I'm ready for that, I'll post more details.
I love you all and thanks for sticking with me through this hectic time!


2 comments:

  1. No worries! Happens all the time but yay for passing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lisa! My poor nails are all chipped and haven't been painted in nearly a week! And thanks for the yay on passing my test! I was nervous and everyone's surprised I passed lol!

    ReplyDelete