Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Mani (for a contest!)

Hey everyone!
I've had a flu/cold kicking my butt since Sunday, and I've finally felt well enough to get out of bed which means I've also felt well enough to do my nails! I've had this 2 Girls 20 Nails Spring Nail Art Competition in the back of my mind for the past week and got straight to a spring-ish mani today. Here's what I came up with:



I did a little gradient with some spring-y bright colors, then some one stroke flowers and wellah!

Here is my entry for the competition:


Happy Spring everybun!




4 comments:

  1. It looks great! Best of luck in the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so excited for the warmer months! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohmygoodness yes! Especially since it JUST snowed! Ugh! Come on MN, I was gearing up for the warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa! So far I'm the only entry so it's looking good lol!

    ReplyDelete