Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blogger Review Sample Sets


Hi guys!

As promised, here is the post regarding all of the information on my blogger review sample sets for my Leesha's Lacquer Nail Polish.

There are a few requirements to receive the sets of polish for you all to review

*You must be 18+, I can't ask for personal information from anyone under 18

*You must be in the U.S, to avoid high oversea shipping costs.
*Your blog has to have been around for about as long as I have! 4 months. After 4 months I've gotten to know a little bit about blogging and reviewing so I figure around 4 months you've had a little dabble into the blogging world.

I will send you 2 minis and some fun little extras. For this Native American Collection, I'm set to give 10 minis away for review, that's 5 sets for 5 bloggers!

It is first come first serve as long as you meet the requirements.

So how do you inquire? Well My email is Cellphonegirl88(at)yahoo.com (thank you for the embarrasment email I made in middle school >_>)

In the Subject put Blogger Review Sample Sets . In the body write your name and give me the link to your blog! Feel free to comment or ask any questions as well!

I'll email you back as soon as I can to let you know more details. As soon as I reach 5 bloggers, feel free to send me your info anyways, you'll be on the top of the list for the next round of samples. If there is enough interest, I may just send 5 more sets of samples out!

REMEMBER ! All that I ask in return for the samples is an HONEST review on your blog. Don't forget to send me the link to see how much you either HATE or LOVE it!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer

5 comments:

  1. ah too bad: (I live in Indonesia, it would be nice if could get some samples from you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww too bad I don't meet the qualifications. I'm from Canada and my blog has only been around for 2 months. Wish the best to everyone that can apply for this blogger review set. Sounds like a great chance to try some lovely polishes from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bah - I would qualify, if I was in the states :( Home sweet home Canada for me. cant wait to read the reviews, though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that's great! just sent an email, hope i'm not too late! : )

    ReplyDelete