Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rosey Posies


Hello everybun! Happy Sunday Bunday!

For todays Sunday Bunday I don't have any buns but I do have some pretty roses that were inspired from Work Play Polish!



BTW I've changed my watermark and I'm doing better with my photographing and stuff, so I hope my images are looking a little bit better.

The pink flower was my favorite, but my pointer finger got smudged with the red and I didn't have time to fix it so not I think it looks blah :(

Speaking of the colors, this is
Julie G - Hot Cinnamon
Julie G - Crushed Candy 
China Glaze - In the Rough


Of course WPP did much better but I love this design so much I will definitely try it out again!

The Black I used was Zoya - Raven. BEST BLACK I'VE EVER USED IN MY LIFE!

I had to take pictures of it alone just because it was so beautiful!



There's a super pretty slight grey shimmer that you can only see when you examine it closely and the formula was as smooth as butter. I almost don't want to use it until I get a back up bottle because it's honestly the best black I've ever used!

Love from Leesha's Lacquer


1 comment:

  1. What a nice manicure. I really like the watermarks on your photos, looks good :)

    ReplyDelete